Portal Login Instructions
Once you have been approved by DSAC for access to the members-only portal and have set up your user profile, follow these steps to log into the system.
1) Go to https://kms.dsac.gov or click the “Portal Log In” tab on https://www.dsac.gov/.
2) Type your DSAC username or e-mail address into the username text field.
3) Click the "Send Authentication Code" button. A one-time authentication token will be immediately sent to the e-mail address you used to set up your DSAC account. The code is valid for 15 minutes.
4) Check your inbox for an e-mail entitled “DSAC Portal Authorization Request.” If the e-mail isn’t in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder. Also try refreshing or reloading your inbox.
5) Once you receive the e-mail, copy the bolded authentication code and paste it into the “Code” text field on the DSAC portal login page.
6) Type in your password and click the “Sign In” button.
If you have any issues logging in, e-mail the DSAC help desk at email@example.com.
Once you get used to the login process, it shouldn’t take more than 15-20 seconds. It’s also a good idea to check the “Remember me on this computer” button when you’re logging in, because that can keep you signed in for up to eight hours.
If you need to reset your password, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.