DSAC Member Benefits
The Domestic Security Alliance Council is strengthening the partnership of professionals connecting major U.S. companies with the FBI and DHS to help protect businesses, the economy, and national security. DSAC provides members with a voice within the national security community by providing a forum to discuss issues and the opportunity to engage with U.S. government leaders. Your company also will have access to a DSAC-only portal where valuable information on threats facing the private sector is shared. As a DSAC member, your company will have access to a large network of top-tier security professionals in both the private and public sectors.
DSAC offers members the benefits of:
- Direct engagement with FBI and DHS leaders and professionals
- Ongoing access to a network of diverse security experts at the highest levels of government and the private sector
- Tailored intelligence and security information from the FBI, DHS, and other federal agencies
- Access to a members-only portal where private sector members and government officials collaborate, resolve problems, exchange best practices, and share information
- Local, regional, and national training events, continuing education, and conferences related to national security