Request Access to the DSAC Portal
The DSAC portal is a secure, members-only system that provides vetted intelligence on threats and vulnerabilities, details on upcoming events, and tools to collaborate and communicate with fellow members. The portal includes 16 communities of interest, or COIs, on such topics as cyber security and terrorism; members who join a COI receive updates via e-mail when new content has been added on that subject. The portal also enables you to create blogs, wikis, and calendar events and to use forums to ask questions and post comments on topics of interest.
Follow these steps to gain access to the portal:
Step 1: Are you a U.S. citizen?
- If yes, proceed to step 2.
- If no, unfortunately, we are unable to provide access to the portal.
Step 2: Is your company a member of DSAC?
- If yes, proceed to step 3.
- If no, request that your company apply for membership using the online form. When your company is approved for membership, go to step 3.
Step 3: Are you on your chief security officer's list for approved access?
- If yes, request access to the portal using our electronic form. When your account is approved, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to log into the system and create a profile. Once your profile is created, you will have access to the portal.
- If no, have your CSO e-mail DSAC_Portal_Support@ic.fbi.gov with your name, business e-mail address, and title to let us know that you are approved. Then, request access using our electronic form.
Note: Requests for access from U.S. government officials at the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of State will be considered on a case-by-case basis.